On 16 Mar 2021 at 21:47, (-Phil-) via EV wrote:

> If Tesla discovers the methods I use, they will block them, so it has
> to be kept under wraps for the good of the project.

That stinks.  Don't you hate it when manufacturers treat you like their
enemy just because you behave like you actually own their products that
you've bought?

> library of congress approved an exemption to the DMCA specifically
> allowing car hacking.  (DieselGate helped push this through!)

At least some good came out of ... uh, another auto manufacturer's blatant
and illegal deception.

Thanks for the response!

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     Imagine if workers hired consultants and "compensation
     committees," consisting of their peers at other companies,
     to recommend how much they should be paid. The result would be
     -- well, we know what it would be, because that's what CEOs do.

                                        -- Matthew Stewart