If you are looking for one that small (I’m not sure exactly the size of mine -
it may be smaller) you can have it for free.

It has just sat in a box, so I don’t know if the battery is any good, but the
electronics should still be fine.

You just have to pick it up. I’m in Orange County.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone