2022 Chevy Bolt EUV Wins Urban Green Car Of The Year Award

The Chevy Bolt EUV was up against stiff competition for the 2022 Urban Green
Car of the Year Award, including the Hyundai Kona Electric, Hyundai Venue,
Kia Seltos and MINI Cooper SE ...

A new addition to the Chevy lineup for 2022, the Bolt EUV rides on the same
BEV2 electric vehicle platform as the closely related Bolt EV hatchback and
also uses the same front-mounted electric motor and 65 kWh lithium-ion
battery pack ... EPA-estimated range of 247 miles ... less than the Bolt
EV´s rating of 259 miles ...due to the Bolt EUV´s slightly larger size and
more upright shape ...

Full text:

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2021/11/2022-chevy-bolt-euv-wins-urban-green-
car-of-the-year-award/amp/

or https://v.gd/25LzO9

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     How easy it is to make people believe a lie,
     and [how] hard it is to undo that work again!

                                     -- Mark Twain