Hi Folks
I was reading on Wikipedia , Samsung etc about solid state batteries where the
typical lithium liquid or jell electrolyte is a solid / ceramic in solid state
batteries.  Wikipedia listed the LiFePO4 lithium based batteries we used in our
conversions as solid state batteries.  I assume it’s the same chemistry, just
the electrolyte has changed to a solid.  Wiki shows they’re twice the energy
density at 400 watt hours per Kg vs the present 200 of existing batteries but
*much* more expensive.  Are they going to be used in EVs or made of Unobtanium
like other “new improved” batteries that stay in the lab due to high cost?
Stay Charged,
Mark in Roanoke VA

Sent from my iPhone