Is it cold where you're at?

Even if you don't run the climate control system, that battery heaters will run
when it's cold out and they can significantly reduce your range.  They are
simple resistance heaters and can draw up to 2.4kw IIRC.
The cabin heater is also just a resistance heater,it can draw up to either 7.4
or 9kw (seen conflicting info), obviously it can also have a significant impact
on range when it's running.
Mine cabin heater recently turned on automatically for a early morning trip and
when I noticed and turned it off, my (estimated)range jumped up by almost 60
miles.

-Pete.

My PGP public key: https://vanderwal.us/evdl_pgp.key