Hi Folks
I just got back from Team Nissan dealer Roanoke VA and they said the Recall on
my 2013 was too old to be included and did a $250 evaluation and said that
since my vehicle sat for 3 months while on vacation , that it caused the
problem due to low battery and not the software.  The service department
claimed that I already had the latest brake software installed.  (Guess it was
installed by aliens).  I’ll have to wait till next winter (with a new battery)
and see if it occurs again.  Sounds like nonsense to me, has anyone heard that
a low 12V auxiliary battery can cause brake problems in the winter?
https://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1102850_2013-2015-nissan-leaf-recalled-for-braking-problem-46000-vehicles-affected
Best regards
Mark

Sent from my iPhone