The float voltage is 13.5 to 13.8 volts. That is what you would expect to see on the battery terminals when the car has been running for awhile. Charging begins at about 13 volts, BTW. All these voltages are at 25 Celsius. Colder means higher charging voltage (and float voltage.) Hotter means lower charging voltage, and of course float voltage.

However, there is some distance and more than a few connections between the battery and the cigar lighter. There is certainly voltage drop along the way. Even so, I would be slightly concerned if I read 13.0 volts on the cigar outlet. A bit toward the low side when the car has been running...

Mark would be wiser to use the app "Leaf Spy" through the OBD connector to find out what the accessory system voltage is. At least what the car ECU is getting.
Bill D.