On 3/28/22 10:23, Peri Hartman via EV wrote:
I've got another data point to add to these observations. I still have the original battery in my 2011 leaf. I'm thinking I'd better swap it out before I get stalled somewhere...

Anyway, one thing that might be different from others' experiences is I always park outside, so the tiny solar panel is exposed to some sunlight every day. I wonder if the solar charger is keeping the battery from getting a deeper discharge ?

Trickle charging the 12v battery was the (only) purpose of the small solar panel on the rear spoiler in the delux models....

Jay