Many solar inverters will accept DC input from a string of PV panels in that 300-400 vdc range and output 2k or more AC, but the tricky bit is that batteries don't act exactly like PV panels.

I know Ben Nelson has used a solar inverter wired up to an iMev's battery pack via the DC fast charging port to power his garage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0acVkoMpxFc

Jay