They all have this problem in one way or another.  The Bolt I owned
never saw a pedestrian except once in a Blue Moon but that was about
two years ago or so.  I drive a Tesla and see some of the problems
they are talking about with regard to pedestrians.  Tesla is not 100%
at all.

Personally, I don't see FSD coming to any EV especially for all
environments.  There are too many niche and standard cases that have
to have to be considered in fractions of a second.  From the
inattentive pedestrian,  kid coming out from behind a parked car,
aggressive walker, etc.  No software can read a person's mind and
intentions.  We, as humans, have a hard time guessing what a person
might do.

"Driving is too important to leave it up to self driving systems by
themselves." and I think that's the bottom line.  You have to make the
driver aware of situations but not take over and be a "be all" for
everything.  I hope Tesla is finally learning that lesson.  I'm not
sure fi Mr. Musk will ever capitulate.  I hope he does.

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/