Greentec auto replaced the battery in my 2000 Honda Insight and did an
awesome job.  I now have 8k miles since January.  They specialize in hybrid
battery replacement but they also sell full EV batteries.  You may want to
ask if they will do a battery swap.
https://www.greentecauto.com/product-tag/nissan-leaf
They have a shop in Seattle
SEATTLE, WA
1721 W Valley Hwy N, Unit 8
Auburn, WA 98001
Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm PST
Request more information by using our contact form or call 800-773-6614.