AMEN!!

We use Level 1.  Level 2 would be overkill and we have a Supercharger
about 10 miles away if we have a need to use it (about 4 times a
year).

Long distance traveling is like doing it in an ICE except we stop and
recharge while we use the restrooms and then grab a bite to eat.  When
done, we are about fully recharged.  Fuel costs are about half per
mile.  We are never going back to an ICE.

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/