Looks like the list is throwing away any most my posts with HTML, here's a
retry:

This was a good read and they had a video.  It shows how the experience at
a Tesla supercharger with Magic dock is about is good, or maybe even worse
(parking problems) than using another public CCS station:
https://www.consumerreports.org/cars/ev-chargers/how-well-do-tesla-superchargers-work-for-non-tesla-evs-a4713673565/

Particularly note the pic of the Lucid charging that needed to block 3
stalls.

You can see there's really no way Tesla is going to OK using existing
short-cabled V3 pedestals for 3rd party use widespread.