A recent comment reminded me: I need new tires for my Lectric Leopard (Renault LeCar) EV. Stock size is 145/80R13, but 155/80R13 also fit. The rims are 4.5" wide, so a wide profile tire isn't a good fit.

I'm finding it difficult to find any 13" tires, let alone low rolling resistance ones. Yet I know there are small EVs and other cars that have used them. Does anyone know of any sources?

Lee

--
Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit
around raising questions and pointing out obstacles. -- Tina Fey

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/