Hi Lee,
An option that might be worth considering would be to check wrecking yards
for 14' or 15" wheels with the same bolt pattern. i have done this in the
past with Subaru and Geo Metro projects. Discount Tire has an online
conversion chart that is helpful. Their prices and brand selection aren't
bad either.
-Tom True

--
Remember, it is not that the glass is half empty, in reality, the glass is
merely twice the size that it needs to be! -TNT'82