It's national news. Looks like they don't put it up for viewing until 24hrs after broadcast.

On 7/20/2023 8:53 PM, Ryan Fulcher via EV wrote:
I would love to see that clip... But i have been unable to locate any such
video.  If you find a link to it online, or know which NBC station ran it,
that would be great.

On Thu, Jul 20, 2023 at 5:34 PM jerry freedomev via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>