Found it via the Aptear Discord channel:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/embedded-video/mmvo188945989602?fbclid=IwAR0wC3r5W02Wliet3vuYwAX_XrP46XL75hC3MAbxXsT--m7qBkCRvo1uE84

It appears that this vehicle was a gamma build (prototype) from 18 months
ago:

Commentary from the discord channel:  "As you are aware, Gamma was a
snapshot in time from 18 months ago. While Gamma is not a production
vehicle, it is a monumental step in that direction. We are applying all of
the knowledge learned from the Gamma phase of development into our upcoming
Delta builds, which the team is excited to test and validate thanks to your
support. In the meantime, Gamma is receiving select upgrades to show off
more production capabilities. We are excited to show off those upgrades in
the coming weeks."

I do personally find it a little disconcerting that the response "you must
be the first to drive it up a hill" was given, it's not very confidence
instilling.  I sure hope they come back in the next week or so with a
better explanation like "We are aware of the problem with the Gamma
prototypes and have addressed it in later revisions" including some
engineering details about thermal limits and expectations.