It's similar for streaming films. Maybe worse. You would think that companies would want to make it as easy as possible to gain customers. Well, apparently not with EV charging (and streaming films).

Peri

<< Annoyed by leaf blowers ? https://quietcleanseattle.org/ >>

------ Original Message ------
From: "Lee Hart via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: "Lee Hart" <leeah...@earthlink.net>; "Mark Hanson" <markehans...@gmail.com>
Sent: 01-Sep-23 11:14:34
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Level 2 on road charging complications

Mark Hanson via EV wrote:
... Seems nowadays with credit card readers this messy charging process
could be a *whole* lot simpler.

How is it that we can shop anywhere, and have no trouble paying with any of
half a dozen methods. Yet to charge an EV, there are all these artificial hoops
we have to jump through?

Lee

-- Whether we or our politicians know it or not, Nature is party to all
our deals and decisions, and she has more votes, a longer memory,
and a sterner sense of justice than we do. -- Wendell Berry

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/