The Tesla owner parks her Model 3 in her *garage* and insists that she
can't drive it because it does not have Supercharging availability and
thus is worthless.
Every EV'er with even a minimal experience in charging will see the
fallacy presented here. Call it lying if you will.
Apparently the battery of the Model 3 needed replacement and the car
was not new, so it is likely that this person had experience with
charging and was pissed off with Tesla
(which I understand perfectly, my Model S also involuntarily lost Free
Lifetime Supercharging capability due to a relatively minor fender
bender that affected enough cosmetic body panels that the vehicle was
declared salvage, without affecting anything related to charging, but
alas, Tesla is very eager to remove Supercharging privileges, even if
they were essentially purchased in the sale of the vehicle.
What is even more painful is that *all* DC Fast Charging is disabled
in order to remove SuperCharging, so even public charging is limited
to the speed of Level 2 AC chargers...)
Anyway, all my EVs have no Supercharging and while it can be
convenient at times, I manage to drive my EVs fine after parking them
in my garage and charging at home, or at work. Either will result in
perfectly usable vehicles, but that will not grab headlines like the
claim of this person saying that they have a pile of unusable metal in
their garage.
Apparently the media attention solved the problem though so I hope she
is happy now.
Cor.

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/