What?  Hydrogen is NOT an alternative to Nuclear!   Hydrogen is a STORAGE
MEDIUM, not an energy source!    Just like a battery pack, something needs
to charge it (generate the hydrogen).

Not to get too far off base, but Nuclear does not really have a waste
problem compared to fossil.  It's also massively safer (killed less
people).  In fact, your average coal plant puts an order of magnitude more
radioactive waste into the environment than a same sized coal plant!