I use one of my current limited lab supplies, set it to a safe current like
30 or 100mA and the voltage to the max that the battery would charge to,
then I connect it to the pack that refuses to charge, after verifying with
a voltmeter that the external battery connections are not disabled by the
BMS, then I charge just enough that the original charger recognises the
pack again and let it finish the charge cycle.

If the BMS has disabled the external contact and you can open the pack
enough to reach the cell terminals then you can find the cell(s) that are
below minimum, charge them enough that they are well above minimum and pray
that your BMS does not permanently disable on the first time going below
minimum voltage. You will know when all cells are above minimum and see if
the BMS has re-enabled the external battery contacts...