On 3/19/2024 7:13 PM, Jay Summet via EV wrote:
In my leaf pack I had a 3 Parallel x 16 Series battery pack.

I tied each of the 3 "sense" center posts together for each set of 3 cells.  [The only thing these tied together center posts were connected to was my BMS....but I did tie the 3 center posts together.]

How would your BMS work if it was not connected to the center posts?

In my case there was a BMS for each and every 1/2 module. So the BMS was the only thing connected to the center post. This allowed the BMS to sense if 1/2 a module was failing (1 side would go higher than the other modules, and the other side would go lower then the others).

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/