Collected some actual data about the power usage of my EV F250.
I did a CostCo trip tonight and remembered to set/clear counters before leaving.
102.4 Miles, 242.8AH.  Started at 350v, ended at 310v.
Cruising at 60mph uses somewhere around 45KW. (even on dead level road, with little wind, it was hard to keep the number steady while holding a constant speed.)
Lets see how the numbers work out.
Assume 330v for the trip (average).  That means I used about 80KWh.
Over 102.4 miles is 782 Wh/Mile. And assuming 60mph, that comes out to about 47KW at 60mph.
Cells: 4.16v at start, 3.69v at end.
I'm not sure of what the discharge curve looks like on these cells. I've been assuming 3.5v at bottom, but some people seem to think they could go a bit lower. I was guessing this pack to be around 112KWh. If that is correct, with the above numbers I'd get a range of 143 miles. If we assume the cells have a linear discharge curve (not likely), the % of power remaining would be about 12% - giving a total range of about 116 miles. I really do hope it's more than that. Lots of guesses and assumptions with the above numbers.
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/