Yet another car manufacturer who intended to use in-wheel motors but ended up with inboard.....

"Motor change: Aptera has integrated Vitesco Technologies’ EMR3 drivetrain into our production vehicles. Although we originally planned to launch with an in-wheel motor solution, the development time required for this technology did not align with our scheduled launch window for customer deliveries. This change ensures our ability to deliver Aptera vehicles in 2025, which we believe is the most important thing to do for the company, our shareholders, and our future Aptera owners. "

Jay
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/