--
Nate Aune - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jazkarta.com

On Nov 8, 2008, at 8:15 PM, "Donna Snow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm on a mission it seems :-) fire under my butt to get the word out about Plone (especially locally)

I went looking on some of the forums for groups I've joined on LinkedIn and found this question and responded.

http://tinyurl.com/5hzpv3

Let's keep our eyes out for opportunities to talk about Plone (just like checking for negative comments/issues) we should also be looking for opportunities to tell as many people as possible.

I know Matt Hamilton, Gerry Kirk and others are already doing this on Twitter. The Tweetdeck app for OSX makes this easy as you can have a pane of all tweets that contain the keyword "Plone".

Getsatisfaction.com also provides an "overheard" monitoring feature to tell you where your users/customers are talking about you and provides a way to track these conversations.

Nate
Donna