Also, TCO usually means "we couldn't find any other way to justify the cost
of our product, and we're taking a beating in the market right now, so we
made up* this totally arbitrary calculation that shows our competitor as
being harder to use / weird to set up / too communist."

* aka. "paid a company to make charts"

At least that's what usually happens when Microsoft starts touting TCO
numbers. ;)

--
Alexander Limi ยท http://limi.net