Hello,

Does anyone use the Circulation Limit Groups and can shed some light on how they work? (This is the Circulation Limit Groups found under Server Administration, not the Circulation Limit Sets found under Local Administration.)

I've looked at both the dojo and angularjs interfaces for Circulation Limit Groups in 3.7 and 3.9. I can create a group with a name and description which I can then use in the Circulation Limit Sets but I'm assuming there's a piece missing where I need to tell Evergreen what the group should actually limit.

The most I could find in the docs was:

https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/latest/admin_initial_setup/borrowing_items.html#_circulation_limit_sets
https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/latest/admin/circulation_limit_groups.html

Thanks,

Jennifer
--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.