Our consortium also relies on each individual library to keep their own
holdings current if they so wish. Since OCLC numbers are unfortunately used
inconsistently in our catalog, we have a more manual way of doing things.
Using a data sync collection set up through OCLC, we submit one file for
added holdings and one file of deleted holdings. We get these using a
report in Evergreen and then isolate the TCNs. OCLC requires the files be
in a certain format and named a very specific way with this workflow, but
it works well for us. I may look into some of the more automated processes
I've seen in this thread, though!