Hi,

We are just upgrading one of our installs and are currently trying to get from 3.9.1 to 3.10.0. However, we cannot find appropriate version upgrade script.

We have the one from 3.9.0 to 3.9.1 and the following one would take us from 3.10.0 to 3.10.1.

We would expect at least version tagging in config.upgrade_log database table but, in this case, it seems to be missing.

It would actually be the first time (from the 1.6.x version) when we wouldn't have the appropriate version upgrade script for each version step. This looks, of course, a bit strange.

Any ideas how to proceed with the upgrade, given these circumstances?

Thank you for sharing your insights on this!

Linda