Eva,

Our machine has cs-CZ and en-US installed on it.  I'm sorry to say that we found a bug with the locale installation for the Angular interface. The bug causes those interfaces to only be one language. This line in eg_vhost.conf

RewriteRule ^/eg2/(.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}/eg2/en-US/$1 [NE,R=307,L]

Can be updated to your preferred language:

RewriteRule ^/eg2/(.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}/eg2/cs-CZ/$1 [NE,R=307,L]

Which will cause the Angular interfaces to show cs-CZ. Right now, our first test machine:

https://bugsquash.mobiusconsortium.org

Is configured for en-US.

I'll work on a second machine with cs-CZ

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
Will consume any data format
MOBIUS