Thank you very much, Blake!

We have already used your localized test server to describe the strange behavior of the web staff client which is supposed to be in Czech only but which actually also includes a significant amount of English strings (currently preventing us from upgrading):

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/2032753 (Web staff client does not work properly when Czech is switched on)

Your test server has also enabled us to check and report related issues, especially:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1968041 (The untranslated strings ended up as an empty string in a localized angular client)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/2032692 (Untranslatable strings in patron messages in Bootstrap OPAC)

Linda