On 2016-10-24 09:11, Moser Helmut wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Can anybody here please answer the original question (besides tips about
> distro change)?
> It's very important for me too to know what to do after November 1st as I
> have several 13.1 machines sitting there.

The more or less official wisdom was to upgrade to 42.2.

I have tested this under vmware player, and finished with a graphical
mode with XFCE that locks dead. ssh keeps working. I have to test again
with RC1.

I fear that the automated test bench does not test 13.1 -> 42.2 path.

All my machines are 13.1.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

                Carlos E. R.
                (from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)