>From: "Saibal Mitra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Jacques Mallah wrote:
>  `` I have repeated pointed out the obvious consequence that if that were
>true, then a typical observer would find himself to be much older than the
>apparent lifetime of his species would allow; the fact that you do not find
>yourself so old gives their hypothesis a probability of about 0 that it is
>the truth.  However, they hold fast to their incomprehensible beliefs.´´
>
>According to FIN, however, the probability of being alive at all is almost
>zero, which contradicts our experience of being alive.

    Whatchya mean?  I wouldn't mind acquiring a new argument against FIN to
add to the ones I give, but your statement doesn't appear to make any sense.

               Jacques Mallah ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
         Physicist  /  Many Worlder  /  Devil's Advocate
"I know what no one else knows" - 'Runaway Train', Soul Asylum
         My URL: http://hammer.prohosting.com/~mathmind/