Hi Jesse:

I think you miss my point. The All contains ALL including Turing machines that model complete FAS and other inconsistent systems. The All is inconsistent - that is all that is required.

Godel's theorem is a corollary of Turing's.

As you say a key element of Godel's approach to incompleteness is to assume consistency of the system in question.

The only way I see to falsify my theory at this location is to show that all contents of the All are consistent.

Hal