Hi John:

At 06:12 PM 12/26/2004, you wrote:
Dear Hal,
is there some draft seeable on the web?

Not yet. If the idea still looks good at the end of this thread I intend to post something on my web page with visual aids etc.

 I thought I am comfortable with your
terminology (whether I understand it or not) but now I wonder:
Is Everything part of All, or All part of Everything? Then again it should
be that Nothing is part of Everything, maybe not necessarily of All. You
cannot say that "everything except the nothing", but nothing cannot be part
of All: it is per definitionem the entirety of somethings.

I called the boundary between the Nothing and the All the Everything because it being the only boundary of both it contains them both. The All of course contains a kernel re the founding definition and thus there is an infinitely nested potential to have All/Nothing pairs.

To the exchange with Stephen:
(My) no-info Plenitude is so, because it contains the 'everything' in a
timeless, dynamic(!!) total symmetry (=invariance of unlimited exchange), so
no observables can be extracted in that atemporality. Then again THIS is
information, so it is not true that it has none. I have a feeling that your
"no-info" suffers from he same malaise. Unless you separate the information
of the description from the info about the inner components only.

The description of the All is one side of the definitional [is, is not] pair. The description of the Nothing is the other side. The simultaneous existence of both the All and the Nothing eliminates any residual potential to establish a boundary [information] that might have been inherent in the definition.

Hal