I remember your previous posts on "nothing", and how it decays. However, this concept requires an intelligence to be present with "nothing" to cause nothingness to decay, does it not? It is intelligence and consciousness which defines things and makes relative comparisons.

Danny Mayes

Hal Ruhl wrote:

What I am really talking about is availability of choice.

My All/Nothing model appears to preclude choice. In this it seems a member of a class that assume all information already exists.

Awhile ago I posted on another model in which there is a Nothing. This Nothing suffers the same incompleteness issue as the one in the All/Nothing model. In this case to resolve this issue the Nothing spontaneously decays into a Something which then sets off on a trip to completion. This model seems to insist on the presence of choice.

Hal

-- Danny Mayes Law Office of W. Daniel Mayes 130 Waterloo St., SW P.O. Drawer 2650 Aiken, SC 29802 (803) 648-6642 (803) 648-4049 fax 877-528-5598 toll free [EMAIL PROTECTED]