Le 04-avr.-06, à 19:31, Brent Meeker a écrit :

> Bruno Marchal wrote:
>>
>> Le 01-avr.-06, à 19:18, 1Z a écrit :
>>
>> If you believe in absolute QM (or just assume absolute QM I eman QM
>> without wave collapse) then, obviously, observers are subject to the
>> SWE, and are multiplied or differentiated continuously.
>
> It may be so, but not obviously.  It's part of the Hilbert space
> representation
> of QM, but alternatives such as Bohm's show that it is not necessary.

OK, I should have been more precise. By "pure QM" I mean QM without
collapse, and without any addition to the SWE (except comp). Bohm is
not QM, for me, it is QM + a guiding Potential (capable of forcing
"particles" to select a universe). It is a *different* theory (which,
btw, seems to me to need big and ad hoc changes to remain viable in the
relativistic case, but that is not the point here).

I don't know which theory is correct of course.