Jone Mikes writes:

> Stathis: wise words. (I find your Elvis - Jesus parable exaggerated).

Not really: the people who claim they saw Elvis after his alleged death are
more
numerous and more credible than the second-hand (at best) Biblical accounts of
Jesus being sighted after his crucifixion. When I have put this to Christians
they
answer that Elvis did not claim to be God etc. Well, if he had done, would that
make a difference?

Stathis Papaioannou