Dear Bruno, you picked my 'just added' small after-remark from my post and I
thought for a second that it was Brent's reply. Then your signature
explained that it was YOUR stance on life (almost) (- I search for even more
proper distinctions to that term). Maybe we should scrap  the
term altogether and use it only as 'folklore' -  applicable as in
conventional 'bio'. .
Considering 'conscious' (+ness?) the responsiveness (reflexively?) to
*any*relations is hard to separate from the general idea we usually
carry as
*'life'.*

I like your bon mot on 'artificial' putting me into my place in 'folklore'
vocabulary. Indeed, - in my naive meanings - whatever occurs occurs by a
mechanism - entailed by relations -  is considerable as artificial
(or: *naturally
occurring change*), be it by humans or by a hurricane.
what I may object to, is your "ONLY" in the last par: it presumes
omniscience. Even your 'lived experience' is identified in anthropomorphic
ways (*they have our experiences). *
**
*Thanks for the reply*
**