Bruno wrote:

   * ( - "...are true independently of you, matter, universe, bibles, etc.
*- )
*       No theorem of math, even of intuitionist math makes any sense,
without such belief*..."
*
*WHO'S BELIEF?* or rather: *WHAT"S BELIEF*? does a snail believe  that
2+13=15, or a rock?
I bet for the answer it is:  *h u m a n s .  -  or - maybe: super-human
intelligence. *
So it is US, humans, (at least) who ought to believe the numbers. Most of us
do. It's OK.

John