Bruno, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by vitalism.... but if its
what I have in mind..... then it "died" erroneously..... I don't think
notions of qi and prana are without foundation.... far from it. There
is a sense in which, if vitalism died, that was a mistake.... but I am
not exactly sure of the specificity in which you refer to vitalism.