On 12.08.2011 00:00 Craig Weinberg said the following:
On Aug 11, 4:04 pm, Evgenii Rudnyi<use...@rudnyi.ru>  wrote:

I would say now that consciousness is conscious perception. The
main problem in my view though is who follows the narrative. Does
your theory answer such a question?

Just as an image is an agreement of regions of color and contrast,
consciousness is an agreement of regions of multi-sensory images

An agreement between what? What agrees with what and what consciousness makes to this end?

(both live and remembered). Who follows the narrative is the part of
the nervous system which perceives not sounds or colors, but
narratives and personalities. The cortex is a sense organ of meaning,
archetype, and symbol. It's an interior world though, not of discrete
objects in space but of entangled subjects in time. Experiential
phenomena which, like the great red spot on Jupiter, persists and
insists as a pattern. In the case of the self it is both a pattern
and a different pattern within it's own pattern recognition.

By the way, why you say that vision is a narrative in 2D? I feel
myself in 3D. Well, the time is also there, so even 4D.

Vision is really pseudo 3D if you think about it. It's just two 2D
images that you read as a single 3D text - which is why perspective

I agree that my retina obtains two two-dimensional images. I do not see them however. I experience a 3D world that is constructed by my brain and it happens unconsciously. I cannot influence this, I cannot actually even experience 2D images. If I see a picture for example, my brain still constructs some 3D world that then I experience. Hence, I do not know what you experience, but I live in a 3D world, not in pseudo 3D world.

and trompe l'oeil can fool our perception. Our tactile sense would
be more of a 3D sense I think. All sense occurs in the context of
time by definition, since sense the experience of change or
difference in a physical phenomenon (experience is the interiority of
energy).

Craig