Craig.
I dislike thought experiments: they are figments to prove one's point
irrespective of other views (I refrain from writing 'truth' or even
'experimental fact' etc.).
However: two people getting 'conjoined' as a SINGLE organism, both having
different perceived reality
(I will salute a better expression) - meaning acceptance of adjusted input
into their individually fashioned 'mind' working in a personalized genetic
built and in an already accepted experiential mini-solipsism of their
personally adjusted sum of the experiences (?) they received so far, - is
unlikely.
We all are differnt and not malleable into a comon relational mass. We may
have *similar* reflections, SOME, but the 1st pers. understanding is
personal, no matter what the 3rd p. communication contained.
(e.g. your: All experience is a manifestation of perspective.)
I.e.: partial and individual.
 I see a fundamental agreeability with your position (not that is weighs too
much).  My usage of a solipsistic perception (mini, as a matter of fact)
comes from Hales (Au) a long time ago.

It still does not point toward a 'will'.

John M