Dear Stephen,

as long as we are not omniscient (good condition for impossibillity) there
is no TRUTH. As Bruno formulates his reply:
there is something like "mathematical truth" - but did you ask for such
specififc definition?
Now - about mathematical truth? new funamental inventions in math (even
maybe in arithmetics Bruno?) may alter the ideas that were considered as
mathematical truth before those inventions. Example: the zero etc.
It always depends on the context one looks at the problem FROM and draws
conclusion INTO.

John M