No, none of the postulates take the vacuum as a reference frame,
which doesn't make sense since a vacuum doesn't have a measurable
 rest frame (there are no landmarks in a vacuum that could be used
 to measure the "velocity of the vacuum" relative to anything else).

 One postulate does talk about the speed of light in a vacuum,
but they're still talking about the speed of light as measured
 in an inertial frame--"in a vacuum" is just there to specify
that it's not talking about a light beam moving through
some measurable medium like water or air.
   Jesse
==.

One postulate says:
In vacuum the speed of  quantum of light is constant.
It is correct that ‘a vacuum doesn't have a measurable
 rest frame’. Why?
Because in vacuum the speed of  quantum of light is maximum
 and time is stopped, become infinite, unlimited.  It means that the
 reference frame of vacuum is also infinite, unlimited.
And infinity we cannot measure.
But this doesn’t mean that infinite vacuum doesn’t exist.
We have theories ( thermodynamics and quantum physics) which
explain us the  parameters of infinite vacuum.
===.
Socratus

Nope, all speeds are measured relative to a particular frame.
Jesse

If we measure the speed of quantum of light in vacuum from
different inertial frames the result will be  the *same* - constant.
Socratus

===