If we measure the speed of quantum of light in vacuum from
 different inertial frames the result will be  the *same* - constant.
> Socratus

Yes, that's exactly what I said.
Jesse
=.

Why the result is constant ?
Because all different inertial frames ( stars and planets of billions
and billions galaxies ) exist in infinite motionless, stationary,
 fixed (rest) reference frame of Vacuum.
Socratus
===
P.S.
"Remember gentlemen, we have not proven
the aether does not exist, we have only proven we do not
need it (for mathematical purposes)"..
/ Einstein's University of Leyden lecture of May 5, 1920. /
==.