On 07.05.2012 19:52 John Clark said the following:
On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Evgenii Rudnyi<use...@rudnyi.ru>  wrote:

  >  To me the logic of trinity is perverse in the same extent as quantum
mechanics.

Perverse it may be but it's not my business to judge what quantum mechanics
does in private when nobody is looking, that's up to quantum mechanics and
the electron, but the point is that love it or hate it the logic of quantum
mechanics works, it makes correct predictions on how the world works and if
you don't like it complain to the universe not me.  But the logic of the
trinity does nothing and is just brain dead dumb.

   John K Clark

You are wrong. With the trinity logic you can find for example an answer why human language allows us to describe events that has happened long before the life has been created.

How for example the equations of quantum mechanics (that are certainly a creation of a human mind) can describe the Universe when there was no life?

This is why, according to Prof Hoenen (Collingwood) trinity was an important ingredient of culture. With trinity a human being can understand the inexorable equations of Nature (or at least this was the belief at that time).

Evgenii