On 5/8/2012 11:09 AM, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

For the development of science, it is necessary to have a believe that
equations discovered by a human mind could be used for the whole
history of Universe. At that time, this belief came from trinity.

The logic of trinity is more complex, it concerns that words can
explain Nature. I will report on this more, when I will work out
Collingwood's An Essay on Metaphysics. Roughly speaking "In the
Beginning was the Word". The trinity, by the way, is not the invention
of Christianity, it comes from ancient times.

You have mentioned that you have another explanation why neuron nets
not only obey the physical laws but they also can comprehend the
physical laws. Could you please sketch it?

I don't recall making such a claim, but assuming brains are instances of
neural nets it's pretty clear that 'comprehend' means to implement
input/output functions that are useful for survival and reproduction.
Inventing mathematically consistent descriptions of physical processes
(aka "physical laws") is very useful in survival and reproduction. Hence
neural nets evolve to comprehend physical laws.

Brent,

I believe that you have mentioned a book of your friend in this respect. I would be very much interesting in learning what modern science says about this.

In general, this implies that the physical laws must allow the neural nets to comprehend the physical laws, that is, there is some constraint on possible physical laws.

Evgenii

Brent

Evgenii