"Velmans introduces perceptual projection but this remains as the Hard
Problem in his book, how exactly perceptual projection happens"-Evgenii
Rudnyi

I conjecture that the discrete nonphysical particles of compactified space,
the so-called Calabi-Yau Manifolds of string theory, have perceptual
projection due to the mapping of closed strings, something that Leibniz
hypothesized for his monads centuries ago.
http://vixra.org/pdf/1101.0044v1.pdf
Richard David