On 09.06.2012 18:07 Quentin Anciaux said the following:
2012/6/9 Evgenii Rudnyi<use...@rudnyi.ru>

On 09.06.2012 14:06 Quentin Anciaux said the following:

2012/6/9 Evgenii Rudnyi<use...@rudnyi.ru>

On 09 Jun 2012, at 08:39, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

On 08.06.2012 21:00 Pzomby said the following:

Said that, I still see a computer in front of me (or a
computer cluster at work, well I do not see it there but rather
access but I guess this does not matter). In other words, even
after having accepted your theorem, I do not observe that the
typhoon in the computer in front of me makes me wet.

Yes so what ? you're not at the same level so you can't expect
that... Bruno said "Likewise, the arithmetical typhoons can make
wet the relative arithmetical entities (with comp)."

Nothing special, I agree. Yet, let us imagine that we are at the
same level. Let me assume that I am in simulation. Yet, even being
in simulation, my simulated computer

?? No it will make your simulated self in the simulated computer
wet... but your simulated self in front of a simulated computer
simulating you in front of a typhoon will not... same thing you (the
1st level simulated you) are *not* at the same level (as the
simulated simulated you).

This I do not quite understand. What does it mean simulated levels in simulation? After all my computer is simulated and I is simulated. Then what is difference between my computer that is simulated and myself that is simulated? Where the difference comes from?

Evgenii